Dr Matthew is experienced in a wide range of aesthetic procedures including:
- Facial rejuvenation with minimally invasive and/or surgical techniques
- Breast and body contouring
- Post-weight loss contouring
His reconstructive surgery strengths include reconstruction in the head and neck region, the breast, the chest wall and the extremities.
He is recognised locally for having performed pioneering procedures including:
- Free intestinal flap transfers for the reconstruction of the head and neck
- Breast and chest wall reconstruction and extremity salvage
His broad surgical repertoire is a reflection of the numerous mentors he had trained under in his early years.
At a personal level, he has found aesthetic surgery and reconstructive surgery to be synergistic in bringing his outcomes to ever-higher levels.