Dr Png Keng Siang
Dr Png is a Senior Consultant Urologist at FeM Surgery – One of the leading surgical group practices in Singapore.
Dr Png is a United States fellowship-trained urologist who received his urology specialist board certification from Singapore. He is the first and only urologist in Singapore to be inducted into the Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS) after completing a minimally invasive surgery fellowship in the USA at the Indiana University School of Medicine, where he sub-specialised in robotic and laparoscopic surgery for urological cancers.
- Joint Committee of Specialist Training Site Accreditor, Urology Residency Program
- President of the Robotic Surgery Society of Singapore
Prior To Private Practice:
- Director of the Robotic Urological Surgery Fellowship Program, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Director of the National Healthcare Group Urology Residency Program & Adjunct Assistant Professor, NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Member of the American Urological Association, Endourological Society (USA)
- Executive Committee of the Singapore Urological Association, 2013 to 2020
Awards & Achievements
- Long Service Award 2009, National Council of Social Service, Singapore
- Singapore Urological Association-European Board of Urology Book Prize 2011, Singapore Urological Association
- Health Manpower Development Plan Award 2011,Ministry of Health
- Ethicon Foundation Travelling Fellowship 2011, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- John Steyn Travelling Fellowship in Urology 2011, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Long Service Award 2012, Ministry of Social and Family Development, Singapore
- Urological Association of Asia-Youth Fellowship 2016, Urological Association of Asia
He was invited to kickstart the robotic surgical program in Ho Chi Minh City at Binh Dan Hospital by performing the first 3 robotic urological operations over 2 days in the history of Vietnam.