Preparation Advice for scans
What To Prepare?
- Please come 15 minutes before your scan
- Do not use any powder, ointment, body lotion, deodorant or perfume on your underarms or breasts.
- Wear comfortable two-piece outfit, a blouse with a skirt or pant, as you would need to undress from waist upwards
- Remove any jewelry from your body especially necklaces.
- No fasting required.
What To Bring For Appointment?
- Patient Identification Card / Passport
- Dr Referral letter
- Scan films / reports / any investigations done
- Payment by cash / ATM NETS only. No cheque accepted (We accept all major credit cards.)